We have an amazing chance for you to be a part of an ultimate adrenaline fuelled challenge for 2022.
Bungee on the Beach event this spring. Taking place on Saturday 7th May at the Stade Open Space in Hastings Old Town, the 160 foot bungee will be an event to remember, and with the iconic backdrop of the fishing net huts and the East Hill cliffs, the photos will be epic!
There hasn’t been a bungee jump in the area for 10 years, so we anticipate it will be incredibly popular therefore,
Places are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Places cost £25pp and require a commitment to raise a minimum £250 for Charity For Kids.
Full T’s & C’s Below
Terms and conditions
- By entering the event the participant automatically accepts our terms & conditions.
- By signing up you commit to the minimum sponsorship required (£250 per jumper)
- Tandem jumps are available. Two individual tickets must be purchased
- Bungee on the Beach is Hosted by St Michael’s Hospice and therefore falls within the St Michaels Hospice Public Liability Insurance.
- All event risk assessments, event management plans and first aid arrangements have been overseen by St Michael’s Hospice
- In the event of adverse weather, the event will be postponed and an alternative date will be arranged by Charity For Kids and the event hosts.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Charity For Kids and the event hosts will adhere to all Government COVID-19 guidelines. Should the event not take place due to COVID-19
restrictions, the event hosts will arrange an alternative date. No refunds will be issued.
- This event involves a level of physicalactivity. Each participant, upon signing the registration form or purchasing a ticket, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of completing the event.
- Participants making the decision to take part and must be satisfied that this activity is suitable for them as individuals. Charity For Kids and the event hostscannot be held accountable for aggravationto illness or injury sustained due to participation in this activity. Participants are recommended to seek advice from their medical practitioner prior to taking part in this event, and make provisions to ensure their safe participation.
- The Event Registration Form or purchase of a ticket must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
- Each participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for CharityForKids and the event hosts to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant on any activity. The participant hereby releases Charity For Kids and the event hosts from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of Charity For Kids and the event hosts. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at the Event.
- Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- Charity For Kids and the event hostsreserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions of Force Majeure. In such an event, each participant’s entry will be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If a Participant can’t make this event, they can carry their entry to anotherevent of an equal or lower ticket value within the following calendar year.
- Participation in the event is at your own risk. Insurance cover is provided for all participants against athird partyclaim arising as a result of accidental damage to a third party property whilst participating in an event. This insurance cover is adjudged void if it is deemed the participant has acted negligently. No further insurance cover is provided by Charity For Kids or the event hosts for participants in the event but Charity For Kids and the event hosts strongly recommend each participant organises their own personal insurance cover.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the event. Charity For Kids and the event hostsreserves the right to remove anyone who is under the influence of alcohol, whether consumed prior to commencement or during the event.
- Werecognisefamily and friends may wish to photograph the event, however if you are a professional or commercial photographer and plan on taking multiple photographs of participants who are not personally known to you, this is strictly forbidden. Charity For Kids and the event hosts reserves the right to ask any person taking photographs to refrain from doing so.
- Charity For Kids and the event hostsreserves the right to update its terms and conditions at any time prior to the event. Anup to date copy of the terms and conditions will be displayed at the event for participants to view. Participants should read this prior to the taking part in the event.
- Charity For Kids and the event hostsmay immediately dismiss anyone who disobeys any rules, directions, instructions, decisions, or laws, or whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects a person, facility, or property of any type or kind.
- Charity For Kids and the event hosts will adhere to all Government COVID-19 guidelines. Should the event not take place due to COVID-19 restrictions, St Michael’s Hospice will arrange an alternative date. No refunds will be issued.